anbody else waiting ?

<p>Am I the only one out there waiting for acceptance? ( hopefully ) App sent online on 1/17, test scores right around the same time, the packet from the counselor's office sent on the 1/27...Bueler ? Bueler ?</p>

<p>Ummmm...It has only been a few weeks....expect to wait a month longer unless you have amazing stats</p>

<p>probably right, patience not my strongest quality.......</p>

<p>I'm waiting too! I thought that the acceptances/rejections will come out by this month, but I guess not? I hope it comes out soooon!</p>

<p>when i go to check on my app status...it says my "application is being prepared for review"..when i click on status details it has three things scores-received......app fee-received....HS transcript- not confirmed........do have something similar ?</p>

<p>It will stay like that for a while since it takes them a while to update their online system. Mine was like that for a long time, before turning to "an admissions counselor is reviewing your app, check back here for updates" or something like that, which it's said for a long time as well. Supposedly, the next step from here is the "status details" link disappearing and then a few days later it says if you got in or not. Be prepared to wait a long time, you probably won't get your decision until the deadline (I think it's march 15) because you applied pretty late.</p>

<p>Hmm..I was just looking at the acceptance thread, and I saw that some people applied in Jan, and got accepted this month... I'm getting a little worried because I applied in late December and I haven't gotten anything yet T^T</p>

<p>Less than a month to have patience, hang in there. Then, when all of the private school decisions are made there will be another round of getting in as some accepted students choose to go elsewhere. Be glad this only happens once in a lifetime, senior year in HS is stressful.</p>