And on to Auburn

<p>What do all y’all think?</p>

<p>And do we know a definitive time for the game?</p>

<p>Not Auburn yet. First have to play Miss State and then Tenn Chatt.<br>
The second game should be easy.</p>

<p>Traditionally (or at least while my son was at Bama), the Alabama-Auburn game was in the early afternoon. We’re planning for that. My younger son is competing earlier in the day in a national cross country meet, so the older son needs to find a nice sports bar in Charlotte, NC to watch the game.</p>

<p>And we are wondering whether to get friends over to watch the game and see DD.</p>

<p>Miss. State actually looked pretty good against Texas A&M yesterday. Keeping my fingers crossed they are not the November upset team.</p>

<p>Momreads – you must be going to FootLocker! Hope your son has a great race and an awesome time. My D ran it twice – very overwhelming in some respects because the competition was fierce but she ran PR’s both times and learned a lot about following her own race plan. Best of luck to him!</p>

<p>WhitLo: Thanks for the good wishes. Yes, we will be going to FootLocker. Our state has some outstanding runners (two last year are now running at Stanford). Our youngest son hopes for a great race … and later, an Alabama win over Auburn.</p>

<p>Both nationally ranked this year…so far. So I’m betting a late afternoon or early evening game. Please, no 8 p.m. kickoff! We were 3 a.m. getting home.</p>

<p>When will they post the time?</p>

<p>It’s been at 2:30 the last several years…</p>