Andover portal status updates

Hello! I got the email 8 hours ago to choose from 7am - 7pm for when I want my Andover decision, but I logged in to the portal to not find the status updates page. I can only see my account details and checklist. Can anyone help me figure out how to do this? Thanks!

I think the status update page will only appear at 7am (EST) on March 10, when their decisions are released.

What does this mean tho??
“ Your decision will be available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Andover time). Please choose the time that works best for you and your family to view your decision.“

Like the decision will go away after 12hrs?:woman_shrugging:t2:

That is very strange wording. Why not just say, “Your decision will be available on March 10. You may view it at your convenience starting at 7 am (Andover time).” or something like that . . .

2 Likes

It sounds like you won’t see the decision if you open it after 7pm on M10? That’s odd.

3 Likes

Which kind of sucks for people who might have a life and/or live in a totally opposite time zone! Maybe they didn’t pay their website bill and it expires then :joy:

1 Like

I applied to Andover last year. If I remember correctly, the decision on Andover’s portal was only available to view from 7am-7pm, but they email you with the decision regardless. You still have access to the decision (from their email) after the portal’s viewing period is over.

Yeah that’s why I was reading this and got confused on when I can see the decision

Huh. I wonder why they do that . . .

1 Like

Told ya, they didn’t pay their bill :wink:

1 Like