ANOTHER EMERGENCY (Listing ECs)

<p>Ok I’m putting the final touches on my UC app and just needed some clarification on where the following should go:</p>

<p>I was an assistant coach for our freshman basketball team during my junior year.—Does this go as work experience, extra curricular or community service? I did receive some hours for this.</p>

<p>I was a science camp counselor for an elementary school I had to interview.—Does this go as work experience, extra curricular or community service? I did receive some hours for this.</p>

<p>I am a Link Crew leader this year. Pretty much we adopt freshman and are their guides for the year. I had to apply and train. —Does this go as work experience, extra curricular or community service? I did receive some hours for this.</p>

<p>THANKS!!</p>

<p>EDIT: I’ve currently just listed the school related things (Link and bball) under extra curricular and community service. And the counselor as community service alone.</p>

<p>Only list work experience for those activities where you got paid. most of these sound like Community Service (getting hours especially).</p>

<p>Assistant coach is EC.
Camp counselor is defn. community service.
Link crew leader is also EC.</p>