Another great visit!

<p>We made a second visit to tour UA on Friday. This was a visit to show dad all that Bama has to offer and convince him that dd was making the right decision for the right reasons. </p>

<p>We started our day with the official campus tour, which has changed a bit to include a tour of the suite-style dorms and an information session. Then we had a more personalized itinerary. We were assisted by an honors ambassador who showed us the engineering facilities and had lunch with us at Lakeside. He was a great source of information on the honors college, engineering, housing, and student life. Very impressed! </p>

<p>We also met with a greek ambassador and toured her sorority house. We loved getting more information about greek life at UA and an idea of what the houses are like. This was a great experience as well. </p>

<p>We finished the day by meeting with the honors college and an engineering professor. DH was sold by this time. He was able to see all the effort that has gone in to developing the programs and facilities at UA. </p>

<p>Everyone we met went out of their way to be engaging and friendly. We are used to that where we live, but I’m talking really taking time to stop and take time to help you out. We were walking through the engineering buildings trying to find a lab to pop in to with our honors ambassador. A couple of girls invited us in and talked about the research they were doing. When they found out dd was going to be a Chem E they gave her a hearty “roll tide”. We heard that all day, lol! Two professors stopped and gave us lots of information on their brand new clean rooms. We talked to them for quit a while and they even gave us their cards. </p>

<p>It was a great idea to go back for that second visit. DD’s decision is firmed up, and DH is singing the praises of the university already! We can’t wait to return!</p>

<p>Love to hear this!!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>We want your DD to love 'BAMA as much as we, and our UA Students, do!!!</p>

<p>Glad to hear that your visit went well!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Nice to hear that your second visit went well. I am always amazed when visiting the campus…I find things even better than the last visit. It just seems to get better like a fine wine.</p>