Another NMF Scholarship Laptop Question

<p>Hey y’all,</p>

<p>I have a probably stupid question that I was hoping someone here could answer before I go off emailing people. I thought the scholarship laptop was supposed to include Microsoft Office Professional… is that true? They didn’t include an install disk and all my computer has on it is Office Starter. I wouldn’t be too concerned but I have a project for which I need to use track notes or whatever, and I can’t figure out if I’m just missing something here. Did any of you/your kids get the laptop and know what the deal is with Office?</p>

<p>I thought it was supposed to have Office…did you do a search on the earlier thread with the details?</p>

<p>Do you still have your letter describing the details?</p>

<p>I think I tossed my letter after the session. What I saw on the thread here listed Office… but apparently I need a product key to activate it (as I would if I bought it) and I’m not sure what to do.</p>

<p>edit: I think I found it. In case anyone else is as easily confused as I am, it’s on a random little card that they gave us.</p>

<p>crazy, thanks much for this info. I’ll have to check with my son to make sure he’s found it, too.</p>