Another problem with Purdue on CommonApp

<p>My D tried to submit the CommonApp for Purdue tonight. However, we found on the preview that her ACT, SAT2, and AP scores are all missing. The SAT1 scores are there without problem. Interestingly, we then submit the CommonApp for 2 other schools and both show no problem in the preview with all scores shown. We have tried 2 computers and 2 browsers and all have the same problem. Since my D got a much better ACT score and SAT2 is not required by Purdue, she has only submitted the official ACT score to Purdue. We are wondering if that CommonApp glitch may lead to any problem.</p>

<p>I checked the CommonApp Help. It said some information such as test scores may be suppressed on the PDF preview by the school. Is it the case for Purdue? Does anyone submitted to Purdue CommonApp find the same issue?</p>

<p>I have contacted the admission office and I am pending waiting for the reply from their counselor. However, I found they made some change already as now even the SAT1 score is suppressed in the pdf preview.</p>

<p>I got a response from the admission office. They said they will only use the official score report submitted from CB or ACT for evaluation. So we don’t need to worry about the self report scores not being shown. For some unknown reason, the SAT1 scores were left unblocked until today perhaps right after my e-mail.</p>