Another UCD vs. UCSD thread

<p>So I am trying to decide between these two colleges. I’ve been to both but I like the Davis Campus a lot better. On the other hand UCSD has a lot better weather and beaches where I can go surf. There is a stalemate between these two colleges. Can someone just make a decision for me? Thanks.</p>

<p>go to Davis, if you felt more comfortable there</p>

<p>//bias</p>

<p>the weather is not that different, i am from sd and davis is fine. and i agree with the statement that davis campus is sooo much prettier. gray buildings and roads just dont do it for me, sd. cant say much about the absence of beach. maybe take up snowboarding at tahoe instead?</p>

<p>Yea, I’m leaning more towards UCD. The thing is that my mom is a UCSD fanatic and the sort of poses a problem, even though it is my choice where I want to attend. Your right, I should go with my gut feeling and go with UCD!</p>

<p>^If you want to go to UCD, got there!!! This is where you will be for the next 4 years of your life. Make sure you go where YOU want to go.</p>

<p>You know what I love UC Davis. I’m from socal and I keep telling myself that I need to go to school down here. I have UCI and UCSB as options, I’m waiting on UCSD, but I really like Davis. The town is fun. 15 miles from Sacramento, close to Tahoe, and SF. If youre in La Jolla, you need to drive 20 minutes SD. I think Davis’ campus is much much better. It’s just so far away!</p>

<p>bump10char</p>

<p>well it depends. have u visited both campuses? you have two days! if you decide on UCSD, don’t forget that u should’ve turned in your housing app already. i chose ucsd, and i’m majoring in molecular biology. Good luck!</p>

<p>I had this decision to make last year, and I chose Davis. Best decision I have ever made in my life (: but uh, the weather sucks. I’m originally from the yay area</p>