Anxious about room selection

<p>I’ve been worrying about room selection, because I have a very late time, 7:00 on the 26th. What I want to know is, do you think there is a good chance I won’t be able to get an honors room at all?</p>

<p>Don’t worry. There are students with later slots than yours. My son will pick on the 26th at 8pm. If you are in the honors college, we were told, during our visit, that there will be no problem getting a honors room if you met the April 1st deadline. You might not get your first or second pick, but all the honors dorms are beautiful, so relax!</p>

<p>Hi Kayla,
I agree, all residence halls in Honors Housing are terrific! Right now, there is a lot of open space in Honors Housing. My experience has been that all eligible students who want to live in Honors Housing receive it, even if they don’t find a space when they first enter room selection. I think you have a good chance, but if you don’t, pick something else and then keep checking back when room selection is open. I am confident you’ll be able to find something.</p>

<p>Alicia Browne
Housing and Residential Communities</p>

<p>Thank you for the responses. I’ve been so nervous about this whole thing, but that’s very reassuring to hear, thank you!</p>