Any Advice for GW BA/MD Interview?

<p>I recently received an interview notification for the GW 7 year BA/MD program. I really have no idea what to expect. For anyone who has gone through this process before (even if it wasn't for the GW program), is there any advice that you could provide about what kinds of questions to expect? I know to expect the typical "Why do you want to become a doctor?" and "Why do you think an accelerated program is right for you?" but I don't want to provide the usual "I want to help people" response that will probably get me some eye rolls, so any tips on how I can make myself stand out? I'm pretty much clueless, so any advice will be much appreciated! Thank you so much!</p>

<p>bump?</p>

<p>when were you notified of the interview? Still haven’t heard back from them and I don’t know what to think of that…</p>

<p>For the interview anyway, try to come up with a different approach of why you want to go into medicine. Try to look at the different aspects being a healthcare professional encompasses and go from there. What are the different ways they help people and which is most important to you? GOODLUCK!</p>