Any chances that i get into their engineering program

<p>My GPA is 3.38 unweighted and 4.6 weighted. In junior year i took AP US History, AP Bio, and AP english. i got a 5 in Bio. this senior year im taking AP Cal BC, AP Stats, AP Chem, and AP Physics. I played a little jv football in sophomore year but i got out of it. I have 25 hours in community service. Im in 4 clubs. Since it says that they consider personal background, well ive done good academically even tho i have financial difficulties. I haven't taken either the ACT or SAT, so maybe that can hurt my chances hmmm.</p>

<p>i dont go to purdue and i hav not applied yet(will be this year tho) but ill still try to help out. I believe that as long as u do well on ur sats ull be fine. If u raised ur gpa u wld deff also increase ur chances of acceptance. I wldnt stress out too much about it tho because it seems that u are a good student who is challenging himself with tough courses. From what ive seen with purdue ur certainly following the path in terms of coursework that they r looking for imo. hope this helped</p>

<p>decent sat/act should get you in.</p>