Any Fall 2009 postponed people get a final answer yet?

<p>would you think we will know by friday if we look online?</p>

<p>They wouldn't work on Sat or Sunday would they?</p>

<p>i assume its either going to be on friday or on sunday.</p>

<p>For those postponed applicants waiting to hear, I just spoke with an admissions office representative who advised me that decisions will be made by the 15th but that letters would then be mailed advising us of the outcome. She advised that the "status check" would probably not be updated for several days so it may be Weds or Thursday before OOS applicants receive their decision.</p>

<p>I was hoping that she would advise me that we could check the status check tomorrow (due to the 15th being a Sunday) or Monday, but that was not the case.</p>

<p>She also advised me that decisions on postponed applicants have been made since early March and that some people have had their decisions made already with their letters already sent.</p>

<p>Good Luck to all.</p>

<p>Were the decisions that were sent out both acceptances and rejections?</p>

<p>Does that mean it won't say on our status check whether we've been accepted or rejected?</p>

<p>My status details or whatever link went away on myUW</p>

<p>im nervous
lol</p>

<p>I could get the letter from UW before I see it online I guess if they sent them out today since it takes a day for mail to get here from Madison</p>

<p>my status check has disappeared so i can't see what has been turned in, but the last box still says: we have postponed your decision. i guess that haven't changed since we can't get postponed again...that would suck.</p>

<p>mine didnt disappear? is that bad?</p>

<p>My daughter got an email this afternoon telling her she was admitted, inviting her to an admitted student reception in L.A. on sunday, and telling her she would get her official letter in the mail shortly. For those wanting to know her stats for comparison..
Weighted 3.6, 27 ACT, good extracurricular, she visited the school in the fall, and made a personal pleas to the admission's rep, and made many follow up emails to the person.</p>

<p>I got a email saying the have recieved my fafsa, it might be a good sign, or maybe I'm just being optimistic. But why would they want me to mail more fin aid stuff if I didn't get in.</p>

<p>still got the details link and the box says postponed</p>

<p>I just checked and got accepted after being postponed. I submitted my mid-year grades 2/05, ACT: 32, GPA uw: 3.08, from east coast.</p>

<p>"still got the details link and the box says postponed"</p>

<p>same with me.</p>

<p>Date you mailed in mid-year grades: sent ~Jan. 26th / received 2/5
Date you received your decision: still waiting
College and major: Business- Finance, Investment and Banking
ACT/SAT/GPA: 30 ACT/3.44 UW GPA</p>

<p>My status details link just left.</p>

<p>hmm mines still there</p>

<p>mine left as well, hope it's a good sign</p>

<p>3.43 uw
30 act</p>

<p>Gha i feel ****ty now</p>

<p>i wonder when they will send the stuff in the mail.....I got nothing today (I usually get stuff the next day from Madison)</p>

<p>mine still says postponed......my status details link is gone</p>

<p>3.6/ 28 ACT</p>

<p>**** mine still there</p>

<p>my status details link just disappeared!</p>

<p>Date you mailed in mid-year grades: They were received 2-19
Date you received your decision: ---
Were you accepted? ---
College and major: Undecided- Business
ACT/SAT/GPA: 29/3.6
Likely college you will attend if turned down by UW-Madison: Indiana or Maryland</p>

<p>i'm nervous.. I'm hoping the status link disappearing is a good sign?</p>