Any Fall 2009 postponed people get a final answer yet?

<p>Mine is still the same! Ahh!! I want to know!</p>

<p>For the postponed people who have received there final admission decision, can you please post the following:</p>

<p>Date you mailed in mid-year grades:
Date you received your decision:
Were you accepted?
College and major:
ACT/SAT/GPA:
Likely college you will attend if turned down by UW-Madison:</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>(It's the morning of 3/16 and were still waiting for an answer!)</p>

<p>I'm In!!!!</p>

<p>Good luck those who are still waiting!</p>

<p>spoke to admissions office....applicants with "status details" link remaining may still may get good news...all decisions have been made, however the website will be updated all day w/ either good news ( or not ) buena suerte</p>

<p>im not a postponed applicant (i applied in late january but it didnt record all my stuff in till 2/10) and i still havent gotten a decision. shouldn't decisions be out by now?</p>

<p>my status details haven't disappeared... honestly i don't think that can be good because everyone who has found out by now has gotten in...</p>

<p>i got in :) good luck to you guys... i wonder if the status details button issue is a glitch in the system</p>

<p>Bro: Not really, it's just that the ones who found out they got rejected didn't come posting on cc about it (except that one guy). The status details link doesn't really mean anything.</p>

<p>my link first disappeared, but i sort of knew i was in after they sent me an email saying that they received my Fafsa the day before my status changed and wanted me to send in more stuff. </p>

<p>Date you mailed in mid-year grades: 2/5 not comfirmed
Date you received your decision:3/something
Were you accepted? yes
College and major:engineering
ACT/SAT/GPA:30/1320, 1880/3.4
Likely college you will attend if turned down by UW-Madison:even thou i got it, i might go to michigan if i get accpeted there and that is a pretty big IF, or minnesota.</p>

<p>Friend's daughter just got in. OOS, 30 and 3.65. Good ECs and legacy.</p>

<p>Date you mailed in mid-year grades: Early Feb
Date you received your decision: Sunday March 15
Were you accepted? Yes
College and major: Poly Sci
ACT/SAT/GPA: 28/ 3.65
Likely college you will attend if turned down by UW-Madison: Doesnt matter!
IN STATE</p>

<p>disregard everything I posted, My counselor didnt actually send in my first semester grades, so now I have to file an appeal :(</p>

<p>Date you mailed in mid-year grades: 1/26, received 2/5
Date you received your decision: 3/16
Were you accepted? Yes
College and major: Business- Finance, Investment and Banking
ACT/SAT/GPA: 30/3.44 UW</p>

<p>has anyone received a change in status today ?</p>

<p>still no change in anything... what is the deal?</p>

<p>It's March 16! Hurry up, mail. Hurry...</p>

<p>My ACT was 25, with a 4.03 GPA, National Honor Society, 3 sport athlete. Anyone else out there with a higher GPA, but lower ACT? My status still shows postponed, but they posted that they received my mid-term grades today-3/16 (my hs sent them on 2/5).</p>

<p>wow i like how Wisconsin gets your information a day after they were suppose to release the decision...way to go uw.</p>

<p>actually i think the date is when they finish processing/viewing it, so disregard that sarcastic stab at the prominent university.</p>

<p>My status has yet to change, I'll probably find out in the mail before online :/</p>

<p>wait did anyone get in whose status thingy did not disappear?</p>