Any International Got Accepted?

<p>Hell, the admission process takes so long........</p>

<p>I'm accepted.. International from Singapore.</p>

<p>argh...they arent even updating my status...</p>

<p>Chanky, when was your app completed?</p>

<p>I think it was completed in late Nov. Acceptance came in mid dec. Still considering Umich and UW.</p>

<p>I got in.. I am in boarding school in ME and I am from korea</p>

<p>Congratulations! You have been admitted to the University of Wisconsin. We have mailed your official letter of admission and admission materials. </p>

<p>YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!</p>

<p>congratulations hatake_kakshi!!!! I'm still waiting, sadly!</p>

<p>I'm kinda upset at wisconsin cos umich invited me for its honors program, but wisconsin did not send me anything.</p>

<p>Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Sooooooooooo Thrilleddddddddd!!!!!
Just Accepted!
I Am Sooooooooooo Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>chanky and jayeez, have anyone of you received admission letter and materials? Do they use courier service to send the admission materials?</p>

<p>havent received, but I guess I wont receive it till 3 weeks later? coz that's what happened to purdue when I got accepted</p>

<p>They used non-courier airmail that took 2 weeks to arrive..
I was accepted in mid-November, and I received pretty much everything by end Dec..
On a sidenote, I received my housing package before my admission letter. They come separately.</p>

<p>chanky, where do u live?</p>

<p>Internationals, which is the best residence hall?</p>

<p>I live in Singapore, in southeast asia.</p>

<p>chances are, if you're an international, you can almost expect an acceptance, esp. at Big 10 schools. We're uber competitive with each other and I can't figure out why...</p>

<p>...I applied here as a safety..got in ED to other school so withdrew my app...and accepted? (didn't even send my official SAT report, just the copy from school)....not a bad acceptance haha.</p>