Any new decisions after 12/08

<p>So, I am just curious as I am waiting and waiting and waiting....</p>

<p>Has anyone gotten a decision since 12/08 when they said they would start rolling out new decisions each day?</p>

<p>Since nobody has posted, I am figuring not, but who know.</p>

<p>dunno but I spoke with them today about my D...She applied Oct 25 and no sign of her transcript still. Admissions said to give it another week they are in mid october now...or so they say</p>

<p>^ that's weird, because i had my counselor call Purdue today. i was sitting right next to her when the admissions lady told her that they were processing transcripts from the beginning of november! but i don't know how long post-transcript processing it will take for them to make a decision....</p>

<p>hakuna_matata: wow you have a nice school system. My counselor is awesome but she'd never call any school for me.</p>

<p>^ yeah i love my counselor. she actually suggested it! =)</p>

<p>yeah who knows whats going on with them...The admissions guy told me they received 20,000 applications already so I am not too optimistic. I have to fax a change of major form in for my daughter. He told me she had 2 majors both in the same college and that was a mistake to do. You should put down 2 majors in different colleges so you have 2 choices...So thats what Im doing. I am sure the fax will disappear just like her transcript. If its not processed by next Friday I am going to see about getting them fed ex'd there or something so someone has to sign for them and I know they have them this time.</p>

<p>D's application has been complete since October 20th. I just checked her status and she is still "in committee review"</p>

<p>Jersey, does it say "in committee review" or "Complete ready for review".</p>

<p>Mine has been complete since 10/29 and it says "Complete ready for review", so I am wondering if it will switch to "in committee review" once they actually take that batch in to review. I don't remember seeing anything about "in committee review" status on the Purdue website.</p>

<p>Application Status: Complete ready for review
Decision: In Committee Review</p>

<p>hmm that's weird. I only have:</p>

<p>Admission Term: Fall 2009
Admission Type: New First Time
Application Status: Complete ready for review</p>

<p>is it just me or is the purdue admissions site lagging? this better mean that they are processing a BUTTLOAD of transcripts into the system and that is why it is so slow...! or maybe it's just my computer. yeah, maybe it's my computer.</p>

<p>My son's app was completed the end of October, though the transcript took FOREVER (3 weeks) to show up online. He was offered admission (online) December 9 to his first choice major (engineering) so we were thrilled. It was his first admission and he's not certain where he wants to go, but at least he has somewhere!</p>

<p>what were his stats? Mine seems like it is taking FOREVER</p>

<p>He has 3.5 UW, 3.7 weighted GPA at one of the top HSs in Georgia, 1280/1600 SAT (690 math, 590 CR), decent ECs and sports.</p>