Any RD decisions yet?

<p>I’m an international student, and I actually got that e-mail! I thought it a bit silly at the time, though. I doubt it really means something, but now I’m curious!</p>

<p>This is the most chillaxed admission thread I’ve seen. Honestly, that makes me a little more enthusiastic about Hampshire and the people applying (potential class of 2015). So lets continue doing what we do best-- breathing.
Best of luck to everyone.</p>

<p>I applied to Hampshire as a transfer student in the first week of March, and they sent me that campus invitation on the 19th as well. So I don’t think they only send it to people they are going to accept as they have definitely not made transfer decisions yet. </p>

<p>I hope it eases the nerves of people who have not received those emails.</p>

<p>I didn’t get that email, but I got something in the snail mail. I think they probably send it out to everyone. Or at least that’s what I would like to think :)</p>

<p>Finally got the packet today. Accepted!</p>

<p>Awesome… Was financial aid info included? We’re still waiting in NYC</p>

<p>Lovely photos ALF – reminds me why my daughter loved Hampshire so much.</p>

<p>MomofDaughter, thanks for posting and congrats to your daughter. I hope Monday (maybe Tuesday?) will bring good news here in Colorado and to everyone else who’s waiting.</p>

<p>Wait! I thought decisions were being sent out at the end of the week???</p>

<p>MomOfDaughter – where do you live? And did your daughter receive email notification as well?</p>

<p>Still waiting in New Mexico. :(</p>

<p>Is Hampshire only sending out acceptances by snail mail?</p>

<p>We live in Massachusetts. No email notification, just snail mail.</p>

<p>We did not apply for financial aid.</p>

<p>This was my D’s first choice, but now she’s having second thoughts on whether she’s ready to take so much responsibility for her education. We will pay the school another visit in a few weeks. In any case she will probably defer for a year to do some gap year activities.</p>

<p>But she worked really hard on the application and I’m happy it paid off.</p>

<p>My son got accepted several weeks ago - it was about two weeks earlier than the web site indicated for early action.</p>

<p>small, thin envelope received today… not yet opened but if i was a betting person, i’d say it a rejection… could it be anything else?</p>

<p>^ There’s always the possibility of being waitlisted. I would open it.</p>

<p>Yep - there’s a web address to confirm if you want to remain waitlisted but she doesn’t so… We can cross this one off the list.</p>

<p>Rachel</p>

<p>Congrats to those who have been accepted. Did you guys receive emails about ‘prospective students weekend’?</p>

<p>If you didn’t receive the email, you can register online:
<a href=“https://intranet.hampshire.edu/forms/viewForm.php?id=1011[/url]”>https://intranet.hampshire.edu/forms/viewForm.php?id=1011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>I’m not sure if you can access that site without a password?</p>

<p>Will this link allow people to game the system by signing up and seeing if they are accepted to the Accepted Students Day?</p>

<p>I doubt it. =/</p>

<p>Would calling and demanding to know our admissions decision work? I live in New Mexico. It could take forever for the letter to get here. efdksjlsajkawa</p>

<p>To those who are international students, I hope I have some soothing news: letters will be mailed tomorrow using an express service, and you may also perhaps get a personal e-mail as well.</p>

<p>I expect those who live in the States will probably find their letter in the post prior to international students no matter where they live (though this is a guesstimate). Good luck to everyone!</p>