Any RD decisions yet?

<p>We can’t go to accepted students day but there is another day on April 11 when prospective students can attend classes and other programs. ALF, do you know if this is pretty similar to accepted students day?</p>

<p>Hamsphire has two Spring dates when they host accepted and/or prospective students. The April 11 is called Campus Visit day, and isn’t just for accepted students. </p>

<p>My suggestion would be to go on your own whenever it is most convenient to you and classes are in session. The April 11 session will have special presentations for students and parents, but it might be better to go when the place isn’t crawling with ‘prospies’ with family in tow. If you apply in advance, you can get hosted overnight by students, and that would be the best way to decide whether or not you like the residence and social life. Of course, you can still sign up to attend 2-3 classes. To do this, go here:
<a href=“https://intranet.hampshire.edu/forms/viewForm.php?id=741[/url]”>https://intranet.hampshire.edu/forms/viewForm.php?id=741&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Our daughter did an overnight, although she just showed up (at her brother’s mod apartment) and he took her to a few classes. That visit convinced her to attend.</p>

<p>and i was ACCEPTED! with the Non Statis Scire Merit Scholarship! $10,000 a year =]]]</p>

<p>I just got a phone call!!! I’M IN. :]</p>

<p>Nothing in the mail yet. I hope aid works out. :/</p>

<p>I just got a phone call! I’m accepted!!! I haven’t received my letter in the mail yet so I was shocked haha! The girl I talked to on the phone was surprised I haven’t received my letter yet either lol. Now I need to decide whether or not I’m going to the over-nighter at Hampshire or at Smith because they’re on the same weekend…</p>

<p>Now I’m getting worried. No letters, no phone calls. Hampshire, why must you toy with her so!?</p>

<p>

Same here! Except I talked to a guy. He said something about it maybe getting lost in the mail. Which is excellent. Lol.</p>

<p>Hey! International student here! I am soooo exited!! I just got an email from hampshire, and I have been ACCEPTED!!! :D!! They said that they know how long mail can take to reach us international students and they wanted me to know the decision! Attached was the acceptance letter!!! I’m sooo exited! I love Hampshire! :D</p>

<p>Well, this was, in part, just to tell you that if you are an international student you may receive an email with the decision! :D</p>

<p>Congratulations to everyone who was accepted! I’m also glad to see that the Non Satis Scire scholarship has been increased from the $7500 that my son was awarded in 2006.</p>

<p>International student here too! I got into Hampshire as well! Hurrah!</p>

<p>Oh, by the way, I got a Merit based scholarship-- is need based financial aid given separate from a scholarship?</p>

<p>Apparently, Hampshire gives either need-based or merit-based financial aid to international students. Merit-based aid is given to students whose financial need is too low for them to be considered for need-based aid. Therefore, I suppose the scholarship you got is all the money you are going to get, there will be no need-based aid. But, maybe I’m wrong.</p>

<p>Ahh, yes “Hampshire offers either need-based or merit-based financial assistance to international students, but not both.”</p>

<p>D got her package yesterday with the NSS scholarship! Congrats to all!!</p>

<p>Ah finally, the big yellow packet arrived! I didn’t want to think of her reaction to a rejection from Hampshire. Unfortunately we’ll have to appeal the aid…</p>

<p>Congrats to everyone!</p>

<p>I got the Non Satis Scire scholarship. And minimal loans. Yay!</p>

<p>why have i not got my reply yet? i chose another college but i still want to hear from here</p>

<p>any internationals that haven’t received anything yet?</p>

<p>^me. Im in vietnam. Not having much hope now, since from what i have heard, colleges often use DHL or FedEx to send acceptance letter to internationals and use normal postal service to send rejection letter, so the fact that u havent received anthing is probabl indicative of a rejection. But well, i’m crossing fingers that what I heard is wrong :(</p>

<p>Student in Singapore. Got my package yesterday. Good luck to all other international students!</p>