Any review applicants heard back from Mays Business School?

GOOD LUCK, MOLLY! I am praying for you to get into Mays!! You are an awesome young woman and will be a huge asset to the Mays Business School. :slight_smile:

@mollykdolan I was just thinking about your situation this morning! I know you’ll keep us posted, but in the meantime, we haven’t forgotten you!! Good luck!!!

@AggieMomAgain @rvhappynow Oh my goodness, thank you so much! I appreciate it a lot!!

@AggieMomAgain @rvhappynow @gogogogobruins @1wannabanagE @aggie95 @addicted2MT @tessty My APPEAL WAS APPROVED TODAY!!! I received full admission and will be part of Texas A&M class of 2021!! Thank you all so much for your support! :slight_smile:

@mollykdolan I am SOOOOOOOOO excited for you that I yelled to the next room to my husband to let him know!! Congratulations a thousand times over! Your tenacity and hard work all this time is paying off! You deserve this so much, and I wish you ALL the best! I’ve never met you but want to give you an internet hug. LOL!! I know you are beyond thrilled!

@mollykdolan Congratulations!!!

Whooooop!!! Congrats!! So happy for you!!! Your dedication and tenacity, I know, will pay off!!! Maybe we’ll see you on campus one day!!

@mollykdolan Congratulations! I keep checking on you whenever there is activity on this thread. Finally the news we have all been waiting for. So excited for you!

Congratulations molly! I’m so glad you could attend your dream school.

@mollykdolan, I have followed your situation with interest this entire time, often logging on just to see if you’ve posted an update. Loved reading your good news today. Congratulations! Best of luck to you at Texas A&M!

WHOOOOP!!! I’m so VERY HAPPY FOR YOU, Molly!!! :slight_smile: I’ve been checking this site everyday. THANKS FOR UPDATING US WITH YOUR FANTASTIC NEWS!! :slight_smile: You are an awesome young woman, and will be a true asset to the May’s Business School!! Here is a big virtual HUG!! WOW, dreams REALLY DO come true!! :slight_smile: (With a lot of hard work and prayers!)

Someone had to have been ill or asleep when they reviewed and rejected your application in the first place!! I am so glad that you were persistent. This is the “petit bonheur du jour” for me today and will bring a smile to my face every time I think of you. :slight_smile:

@rvhappynow @photomom99 @gogogogobruins @3boysmom92 @NASA2014 @lee6666 @AggieMomAgain Thank you all so so much!! I’m not sure how I would have survived this crazy journey if it weren’t for this amazing website and all of your sweet, encouraging messages!!

OH MY GOODNESS IVE BEEN CHECKING ON YOU AND PRAYING FOR YOU! CONGRATS!

Thank you so much! All of your prayers are greatly appreciated!! @Bree98

@mollykdolan !!! OMG! I just saw your wonderful news! A great big WHOOP, on your behalf. Congratulations & best wishes in a wonderful next four years!

I have been checking this thread regularly for updates. CONGRATULATIONS!! I am very very happy for you. Wish you all the best!

@addicted2MT @goaggie Thank you both so much!!!

Omg I just checked this. I’m beyond thrilled for you. Sorry you had to go through it though, but well done. Will you be in mays?

Thank you!! Yes, I was admitted to Mays! @1wannabanagE

@mollykdolan our appeal was accepted also-so congratulations to everyone!! Small world my daughter said the cutest girl followed me on Instagram named Molly- and it was you!! Hopefully y’all can meet in person!! So happy for you both. Y’all may be in the record books for persistence!! Gig em!!