Any rising seniors applying this year?

<p>I got accepted, but I don't think I got any merit schoalrships. I wasn't aware they gave out merit based scholarships? Anyways, I don't think I can afford it.</p>

<p>You could contact the financial aid and/or admissions office & ask about merit aid & how to apply & qualify. I have read of folks getting GOOD merit aid there, which is one reason my son has this school on his list.</p>

<p>purdue merit scholarships are incredibly competitive. Not many ppl get very much aid</p>

<p>really? I didn't think merit would be that hard to get.</p>

<p>yea.. they have a lot of average students there and pretty much anyone in the top half of their class in-state gets in, but in addition to these average students they have a lot of top students who come b/c of their rep. in engineering and sciences.</p>

<p>I've decided to apply... it's a safety school for me. I'm interested in the Krannert school of Management, as it is a top 15 business school.</p>

<p>My daughter got her acceptance letter last week, a week after sending her online ap. She got the academic success scholarship of $14,200, but it's a one-time thing, not renewable, so not that great for an out-of-stater. This is her second-choice school.</p>

<p>Just got accepted w/ the 14,200 academic scholarship. The schools a backup...but still one I wouldn't mind going to at all.</p>

<p>do you guys mind to put up your stats?? and how do you get the 14k scholarship? merit alone?</p>