Any Spring 22 applicants here?

Hey! I’m applying to transfer into the FBM program Spring 22. Anyone else here applying then?

1 Like

i am! im planning on going in for spring… kind of bummed out i won’t be there for fall 2020 but it is what it is

1 Like

Nice! Were you already accepted and deferred? Or are you applying for Spring this summer? What major are you going for?

i’m applying for the spring this summer! i’m gonna apply to FBM as well! what about you?

Yes applying as a transfer from community college! I’m aiming for the one-year program. We’ll have to stay in touch when applications open up in August so we can discuss during the process lol!! Are you transferring from another college?

i’m actually a current senior and i’ll be going to CC for two semesters and transfer for spring! or i’ll complete a year at CC and apply again on Fall 2022 but i’m looking more into the spring! and ofc, my insta is @/leaningdinero if anything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hey I’m applying for spring 2022 for FBM too !! I just put in my applicaruin do y’all know when decisions are going to be released? I’m already anxious haha

Hey! :blush: I think decisions will be released between the end of November and beginning of December! Did you already submit everything?

Yeah, I just submitted my essay today so I just have to send my FAFSA and I’ll be done! Are you applying for FBM too? I want to make friends before I transfer so I know a couple of people before I get there :sob:

1 Like

hey i’m an amc applicant for spring 22 if anyone wants to talk my insta is @/tiffany.t.hoang

1 Like

Hey! I’m applying for Spring 22, Fashion Design. my insta is h20.girl if anyone wants to talk, or if you’re applying for fashion design as well :slight_smile:

Hii i applied for fbm spring 22 and I’m like dying to get my letter back haha

1 Like

Same! Are you doing two year or 1 year AAS? Has anyone heard anything from the school at all?

I’m currently a freshman at another university so I will be in the 2 year FBM AAS program if I get in. I submitted all my application stuff in September and have not heard back yet

Hi! I made a group chat for us Spring 22 applicants!