Any transfer applicants here?

<p>Any transfer applicants here? I applied in late January and still haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone got accepted thru transfer admission?</p>

<p>I'm a transfer applicant. I know what you mean, though; it seems like people here are mostly concerned with freshman admissions.</p>

<p>yes.....So have you heard any reply yet?</p>

<p>I got in about a month ago</p>

<p>when did you apply?</p>

<p>i applied in mid january, i think it was january 11. everything except my high school transcripts were received by january 27. my hs transcripts were sent january 16, but the status details link did not say they were recieved until march 17. on march 17 my status changed to "being reviewed by an admission counselor." so i'm in the same situation....still waiting.</p>

<p>^ that's what mine says too. I've still got my status details link, even though it shows everything as received.</p>

<p>hi! i'm an international transfer student as well, and i have yet to hear from wisc too :( i applied sometime late dec (before christmas). i have a friend (a transfer as well) who applied and got accepted already. according to her, it takes wisc exactly three months to review and make their decision. i'm not sure if that's the same case for everyone, but if that is, then i'll get to know this week! best of luck to everyone who has yet to hear :)</p>

<p>i applied in late january :( And they didn't even tell if they received all my documents:( It's really bad.</p>

<p>hey i also applied as a transfer...however i applied like the week before the deadline. also they didnt receive my college transcript so i had to send it again, and they didnt post it online unitll like beginning of march. so i dont expect anything anytime soon. but i am going CRAZY!! if anybody gets a decision it would be awesome if they posted it and give their stats and stuff. so that the people still waiting can have something to compare. i am just so nervous...i just want to know already! also other schools you applied to?</p>

<p>Frankly i applied on the last day........I know my chance is kind of slim but i still wanna give it a shot. Have you applied to other schools also?</p>

<p>yeah i applied to university of washington seattle, university of illinois urbana champaign, university of north carolina chapel hill, and mcgill university. denied from illinois on friday because of ****ty highschool gpa. and mcgill wants to see my 2nd semester college transcript to make their decision. so...i need some better news soon haha.</p>

<p>So u got accepted from UNC? That's a great school man! I got accepted from UIUC, Purdue and Minnesota-TwinCities. Now I am waiting decisions from UT Austin and Wisconsin. If Wisconsin reject me I will probably head to UIUC next year. Yeah I want some good news too hahaha.</p>

<p>i called wisc to ask about my application status and to my surprise, they never received my parcel containing my financial affidavit, college transcripts and all the other necessary documents!!! I sent the package during early Dec, and my online status did not show any missing items either. What's worse was that four other friends sent their packages with mine and all of them have already been accepted! When I tracked my UPS parcel, it said it had been delivered to WISC five days after I sent it. When I told WISC this, they told me to re-send everything. Sigh, it's already way past the deadline so I'm not sure if they're still going to consider me!!! :( :( :(</p>

<p>so should we be nervous if we didnt receive a decision yet? because my status just changed last week to "being reviewed" does that mean i still have up to 5 weeks to wait?</p>

<p>oh my...I think I should call them tomorrow...because my status showed nothing about reviewed.....</p>

<p>My application was completed on 3-6 and has been in review since. Not sure when to really expect a decision though. I should also add that my application was submitted a couple days for various reasons so I doubt I'll get in but I thought I would give it a try.</p>

<p>well, if you've submitted yours for quite some time now and it still says reviewing, then you might want to give them a call to check if they have already received the neccessary documents. cos another friend of mine had the same problem as i did, but we're international transfers so that might be a disadvantage on the receiving documents part. the rest of my friends who applied and got accepted heard back in less than 2 months, so if you've been waiting for more than 2 months, you should definitely give them a ring! just my two cents worth though :)</p>

<p>my boyfriend just got in to madison as a transfer today. he has amazing stats though (35 act, 5.1 weighted hs gpa/3.8 uw,and 3.57 gpa from Wesleyan University, great essays, oos) and was admitted last year as a freshman but went to a different school instead. so, this was kind of expected. He applied on February 18th give or take a day or two. his status went straight from being reviewed to accepted. thought i would share if that helps anyone gauge things.</p>

<p>has anyone heard anything yet??? my status details link disappeared today...not sure if that means good or bad news is coming soon...but i know something is. has that happened to anyone??</p>