Any UCC Classes someone can recommend for a freshman, on the easier side?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any UCC class recommendations for freshmen on the easier side, as I want the transition to college to be as easy as possible with the challenging engineering courses. It can be in any of the sections of the UCC, I just want to hear what others think I should take that will help to boost my GPA. Thanks!!

@cooldude234 Have you looked at Rate my Prof? My freshman engineering son is also looking for an “easy” creative arts/cultural discourse class to take next semester. There’s less than 10 classes that meet both criteria and rate my prof helped him to put them order from most desirable to least desirable. Hope others respond!

@Eggscapgoats what was his most desirable class??

What is a “UCC” class ? ( I know the UCC as the Uniform Commercial Code.)

University core curriculum @Publisher

@cooldude234 I believe he is hoping to get Perf 301. Its online and the reviews are favorable.

My son is taking health 236. Not a lot of work. 2 exams total. 1 quiz a week. It’s online. It’s icd course (or whatever they changed the cultural name to.)

Be careful on selecting online courses. Some can be very heavy on work and if your course load is already busy, then it’s easy to miss things. Find someone the student enjoys.

My son took the honors section of ENDS 101, and was surprised at how much he enjoyed it. That class with Rodney Hill almost everyone gets an A. He also took HLTH 236 online and got an A but hated every minute of it. HORT 335 he enjoys; the teacher brings his dog to class and gives out free plants and my son says it is by far the easiest A he ever got.