Anybody get in yet for Class of 2013?

<p>I received my acceptance letter today from the University of Arizona and I was wondering who else has been accepted.</p>

<p>Yes, I got my acceptance letter on Wednesday.</p>

<p>I still have to apply!</p>

<p>Whats needed to apply? Just a personal statement and transcripts? Do you need teacher recommendations?</p>

<p>I'm planning on majoring in accounting so I'll be doing pre-business classes :).</p>

<p>You don't need a teacher recommendation. Just send your transcripts from your school. You might want to check the requirements from the Business School.</p>

<p>just curious...when did you guys apply if you just received your letters?</p>

<p>I applied back at the beginning of September when the application was first available and got my acceptance letter at the beginning of October.</p>

<p>I think now it's starting to take them a little longer cause I have friends that applied 3 weeks ago but still haven't gotten notice back yet.</p>

<p>i got in.</p>

<p>applied at the end of the summer but my counselor didn't send my stuff until mid-september so it took about a month for me to be notified.</p>

<p>I was accepted also. I applied in September, I think.</p>

<p>I applied on the 17th of October and sent my transcripts on the 20th, so hopefully I'll find something out soon.</p>

<p>Did you guys get notified via your online status or something when they received your transcripts and whatever else was requested?</p>

<p>I applied in June and got my letter October 1st. I sent my transcripts in the first week of school, in mid August... You find out in a letter, not online...</p>