anybody know anything about this hbcu?

<p>North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University (NCA&T)
List the good the bad ... anything you know!</p>

<p>NCAT alumni love their school and are very loyal. A&T is one of the better funded public HBCUs. There is a large proportion of out-of-staters among the student body.</p>

<p>I’m a junior in high school. I used to live in that area. For Pre-K I went to their “kiddie college”. It helped prepare me for the EOG’s (grades 4-8 I got all 4’s in math/reading and then science), also when I took the SAT in 8th grade I qualified for Duke TIP. Currently taking 4 AP’s including AP Calculus AB,…enough about me. The college has graduated an astronaut (McNair) a presidential candidate, (Jesse Jackson),… And many great others! Hope that helps, my experience and history</p>

<p>My own general issues with HBCUs aside, I do consider A&T to be one of the better ones. One of my classmates will be matriculating there in the fall, and though it wasn’t her first choice (that would be NC State), she’s happy enough to be going there. One of my mom’s coworkers did her undergrad there and absolutely loved it. You certainly will have a good time, that’s for sure.</p>

<p>As of september ill be a hs senior. A&T is one of my top college choices along with howard, morgan and VSU. Howard used to be my #1 but the more I find out about A&T the more it becomes my #1!.. one question I have is about the dorms. How are they? I can’t really find any info on them.</p>

<p>Sent from my LS670 using CC</p>