<p>My GPA is about a 94-95
SAT: V-690 M-620 W- 650</p>

<p>Anything else you wanna know just let me know</p>

<p>I got in ED.
GPA- about 95
V-700 M-720 W-690</p>

<p>Congrats. See you there!</p>

<p>Hey thanks, you too.
Where are you from and stuff like that, if you don't mind me asking.
Three other kids from my school that I know of applied ED and didn't get in, so for right now I'm the only person I know who's going to be there.</p>

<p>No its fine, I'm from Queens. Well I guess more congrats to you because youre the only one :) Nobody in my school has ever even heard of t he school so Im going to be going up there without anyone I know as well.</p>

<p>Awesome I'm from upstate, in a suburb of Syracuse. Going to go for biology, what about you?</p>

<p>Going in undecided. Im really not sure yet. You a guy or a girl? Im a guy myself.</p>

<p>I'm a guy. Are you all tough and **** since you're from Queens?</p>

<p>DAmnit they filter this? What sort of things are you into. I'm straight I'm just bored and interested who's going to be in this class.</p>

<p>Haha no not tough and ****. We're not all from the "streets." Anyway, I like music and I love watching football. I dont follow football real well but still enjoy watching the game. I dunno really what else to say really.</p>

<p>Niiiiiice. I was just kidding, I'm from the suburbs so I can't really say anything. What type of music are you into, do you go to shows and stuff?</p>

<p>I like a lot of different kind of music. Not really into the mainstream radio music though, that stuff is crap. My favorite band is The Decemberists.
I listen to stuff ranging from The Beatles to like System of a Down (their old stuff. The new stuff is crap)</p>

<p>Yeah I go to shows, last concert I was at was Franz Ferdinand. That was a great show.</p>

<p>What kinda stuff you into?</p>

<p>Yea I listen to indie, screamo, ska and stuff in between. Last show I went to I think was Big D, but I'm not positive.</p>

<p>What's ska if you dont mind me asking. Man I cant wait to get out of HS already.</p>

<p>I didn't apply ED, but I'm 99% sure I'll get in (going on what my CC has informed me of).</p>

<p>GPA: 3.6ish
SAT: 2000 / ACT: 30
Roch resident</p>

<p>Well I hope to see you there</p>

<p>equilibrium you answer all those questions now too.</p>

<p>So...anybody else accepted yet?</p>

<p>I got deferred. meh.</p>