Anyone apply/get in?

<p>Hi! I just got into hampshire with a 10k/year scholarship and was wondering if anyone else got in and is considering attending?</p>

<p>Hello, hello! I actually received my acceptance about five minutes ago. I found the magnet very cute. :-D I'm thrilled, though; Mass. is a beautiful state, and Hampshire is an amazing school. Honestly, it really depends on what happens with my other schools whether or not I'll go. I haven't received a financial aid package yet; lots of money would certainly make me want to go there more.</p>

<p>YAY! someone else! Yeah i loved the magnets. I might go because of the scholarship but my parents want me to go to UC Davis. What are you thinking about studying? where else did you app?</p>

<p>Honestly, I'm really not sure what I want to study. I'm a pretty indecisive person; I tried to apply to colleges with pretty solid programs in a few fields I'm interested in, so I'll be good (hopefully) when I finally make up my mind. Besides Hampshire, I applied to Oberlin, Vassar, Bates, Grinnell, New College of Florida, and UF. They're all pretty similar, except for UF, which is a crummy safety I chose when I worried I wouldn't be accepted anywhere.</p>

<p>But yeah, I'm excited about Hampshire; I haven't heard anything financial aid-wise yet, but with any luck they'll give me a good amount.</p>

<p>Ahh! i just got waitlisted from Smith, which was my 'if i get in i am going' schools, but i'm not so blue because ive been reading up on hampshire and i like it more and more =) and yeah, i also applied to oberlin, and also chicago, macalester(rejected), st johns (in) and reed. gluck with everything, and financial aid too =)</p>

<p>Thank you; good luck to you, too! :-)</p>

<p>yeah i got in with a scholarship too and i think its my 2nd choice. Now its just coming down to money. Although I think I'm definitely taking a year off first.</p>

<p>Yay, another person =) did you get the.. james or john (insert founders name here) scholarship? whats your choice over hampshire?</p>

<p>Congrats, Kiwi. :)</p>

<p>I finally got my aid package yesterday and learned I'm a Non Satis Scire scholar, meaning with my grant I'd get around $30,065/year. Wow. That excited me to no end.</p>

<p>thats crazy, star. you'd pay ..nothing. haha that would excite me! =) congrats</p>

<p>anyone want to talk about going to hampshire this Fall, any one visit? have any new or usefull information?</p>