Anyone applying as a transfer student for Spring 2013?

<p>Hey guys!</p>

<p>I sent my application in on September 11th, and I just got onto STEP 3 yesterday. I'm an OOS student, specifically from California. Applied as an Electrical Engineering major, and a Secondary Major choice of Computer Engineer. I figured we can give each other some support, and go through the process together. I would like to get to know people on the same boat as well, and hear about what you have to say in this journey. So please, do chime in! :D</p>

<p>Mine changed to step 3 yesterday. I’m applying as an economics major to the school of liberal arts. Good luck!</p>

<p>@yacoub what are your stats like GPA and credit hours? What classes do you have toward the A&M degree plan ?</p>

<p>@blakew: Awesome! (If you don’t mind me asking),what are your stats looking like? Good luck to you too!</p>

<p>@20Aggie16: Credit hours are close to 120 (on a semester system), however, probably half or a little more is transferable. GPA at my community college was ~3.1. Right now i’m at UCSC, it’s a ~2.7 (had a rough first quarter, circumstances out of my control that lead to poor performance.) I’ve made a steep upward trend in both institutions attended, and I have explained my situations that inferred a lower GPA. My math, physics, chemistry, and upper division engineering courses transfer over. I think admissions will be content with me satisfying all lower division requirements. I also have tons of ECs, leadership positions, ROTC, ect… I am worried that my GPA will dissuade their decision to accept me. I’m just hoping that they will take everything into account, and review me holistically. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! And sorry for the late response!</p>

<p>I currently have a 3.8 on 28 hours of credit.</p>

<p>Hello , I too applied for TAMU EE and yet to have get a reply. I applied Sept 7th and I am still idle on step 3.
Orange County, CA B&R! whoop whoop!! .
Got in to U of H, took about 2 weeks for resp.
Have patience TAMU is well worth it.</p>

<p>I also applied for Spring 2013 as a transfer student. My major is telecommunications media studies. I am currently on step 3. Has anyone been accepted yet?</p>

<p>@blakew: Nice GPA! I’m sure you have a great shot at getting in!</p>

<p>@TeamMe: Awesome! Maybe one day we can meet on campus in the Spring of 2012 (if things go the right way for us xD). If you don’t mind me asking, what are your stats like?</p>

<p>@texasgirl92: Cool! Are you an out of state student? I’m currently on Step 3 as well!</p>

<p>Yacoub: I am an in state student!</p>

<p>@texasgirl92: Oh ok cool!</p>

<p>Good news guys, got my acceptance today! :D</p>

<p>Congrats! What step were you on when you found out?</p>

<p>I was actually on Step 3 yesterday, and then today Step 5 appeared with the decision to accept the admission offer. :)</p>

<p>I got my acceptance today! I did not get an email or anything but I noticed it was on step 3 this morning and jumped to step 5 asking me to accept admissions :)</p>

<p>Congrats bumblebee11! If you don’t mind me asking, for what major? :D</p>

<p>Congrats yacoub.
Hope you have a great welcome at TAMU. I envy you right now.</p>

<p>Still idle on step 3
GPA 3.3 w/ AS completed
Baseball Athlete
Major EE</p>

<p>Thanks TeamMe, that means a lot. :D</p>

<p>Your stats look good! Are you an out of state student? I wish you the best of luck with the application, and I hope that you will end up where you like. I am sure you will be fine. Please do update us when the news come in!</p>

<p>I talked to the College of Liberal Arts and they said they will send out decisions within the next two weeks for transfers.</p>

<p>Just got my extra tabs on howdy!!!</p>

<p>Yahoo, EcoMaybe!!! That’s a great sign!</p>