Anyone else taking a gap year?

<p>Hi, everyone!</p>

<p>I'm Alexis and, though I've graduated this year (class of 2012, whoot!), I'm taking a break before the rigors of college. </p>

<p>Anyone else doing the same? And, if so, what are your plans? C:</p>

<p>I’m taking a gap year too!! wooot gonna be doing a doctor shadowing and laboratory research</p>

<p>That sounds awesome! What will your major in college be?</p>

<p>I’d love to shadow in a hospital!
:-D</p>

<p>Good luck with your gap year!</p>

<p>I plan to major in Biochemistry and French.</p>

<p>Good luck with your gap year too!!</p>

<p>That sounds fulfilling!</p>

<p>And thank you. :-D</p>

<p>I was thinking about it but probably not since I’m leaning toward the CC route then traveling.Id probably be bored if I had no where to travel esp since my passport expired.</p>

<p>Traveling sounds awesome!</p>

<p>It is but its kind of scary when you’re alone.</p>

<p>I took the Amtrak train for 2hrs by myself just to buy a video game.And no one wanted to drive me that far just for a $10 game.It was a game I never finished from childhood and back then I didn’t trust amazon.com
I almost got lost but the people were nice.</p>

<p>Yeah, I don’t think I could do that. O<strong><em>O You’re brave. I have trouble catching the bus where I am, let alone the train. T</em></strong>T</p>

<p>Seeing cute guys sure helped,though there were a couple of skeptical guys…plus I didn’t get home til 10pm and I left the house at 11am…I was a little scared to be away at night with barely no one around.</p>

<p>And the bus is nothing,its my #1 source of transportation.Just try to sit in the front near the driver.</p>

<p>@alexissss are you going to college in the fall or spring of 2013?</p>

<p>@fore</p>

<p>I would have been scared as well. Anything can happen at night. :o
It used to be mine as well when I was in PA. But my city was pretty small then compared to ATL. </p>

<p>I’m going in the fall of 2013!</p>

<p>Ya but I’m not scared of the night anymore.I have hope nothing bad will happen.</p>

<p>Yay fall 2013! I applied to 4 schools but I probably won’t go :&lt;/p>

<p>That’s good.</p>

<p>Why not? :’(</p>