Anyone enjoying BGR?

<p>Just wondering if anyone who went to BGR what you enjoyed most and how you like Purdue so far...</p>

<p>Maybe everyone is having too much fun to post? Actually, son almost didn't go to BGR because he's not into the type of things that were advertised in the brochure. Well, he ended up going and loved it. Saw many old friends, ate "free" food, saw a majician, hypnotist and comedian perform. He said there were some corny activities but overall he had a very good time. For him to say something like that was "fun", it must of been. Either that or the friends made it fun?</p>

<p>hey mominin and tookie...long time since ive posted. BGR is seriously the best thing that could have happened to me. I didnt know anybody in purdue before coming and now know close to 55 out to which i hang out with like 20 everyday of the week whether for lunch or just a hug... I think BGR is a must for future students and it was a BLAST. The stand up comedy shows were by far the best activites.. and far as purdue goes .. I'm Lovin it... its got a perfect blend of smart,not so smart,party lovers and geeks... so if ure worried about ure child you probably should be if they missed bgr and shouldnt if they attend it because according to me without a base to make friends like BGR i would have probably been free all the time to reply to messages on all such forums..lol</p>

<p>Glad you had a great time at BGR, Nash, and thanks for your thoughts. How was first day of classes?</p>

<p>BGR was great. I made a bunch of friends, and my roommate was in my BGR group so we bonded. First day of classes kinda sucked. My first 3 classes were fine, but then i go to engr 116 and i get 120pgs of reading and 2 UNIX tutorials (which are really long). I worked 4 hrs yesterday, and i worked about 3hrs today so far, and it's only 3:17. I'll probably get a couple more hours in today trying to figure out UNIX. and tomorrow, classes start for me at 7:30 and i keep going till 5:40. it's kinda crazy right now trying to settle into a rhythm, but at least i keep busy.</p>