Anyone for spring 2014?

<p>Title says it all.
Just a thread for spring 2014 admits or applicants.</p>

<p>Wow. Nobody?</p>

<p>I am. I am soon to be on step 3, a confirmation of reciept of my transcripts was sent today you?</p>

<p>I am on step 5! :D</p>

<p>so you have been admitted right? I am transferring into mech Eng fro Maryland so, I do not know if it is different.</p>

<p>Yes, I have been admitted.</p>

<p>But I don’t know if the decisions are out yet, my admission was actually deferred from fall 2013.</p>

<p>Ok… so you are not quite on the same level as I am. You were once admitted, deferred, and admitted again. Do you know any regular spring 2014 potential transfer students that are beyond step 3, and are you from texas or not?</p>

<p>Congrats FutureAgg. Could you please tell us about your credentials/when you applied etc?</p>

<p>I’m applying for Telecommunication Media Studies (B.S) and Sociology in The College of Liberal Arts. I have 25-28 credits with a 3.4 GPA. All documents are sent in (except meningitis…have to mail that still).</p>

<p>Thank you Rall!, I am a freshman and I had actually applied for fall 2013 and was admitted to fall 2013 , but had to defer my admission.</p>

<p>So I applied last year in December with a 1990 SAT and 3.7 GPA.</p>

<p>What do you think my chances are? 3.4 for telecommunication media studies / sociology with 25-28 hours?</p>

<p>@itscole I’m sorry I can’t really help you on that, I have no clue about the transfer admissions process or required credentials.</p>

<p>Good luck with your application!</p>

<p>Oh ok. You too!</p>