Anyone forget to turn in SIR?

<p>I didn’t, but I was just wondering if this ever happens to people.</p>

<p>Only people who were never serious about going to college to begin with. I think deciding where you'll spend the next 4 years of your life is huge enough that only those that really dont care could possibly forget. Especially since you have about 1.5 months to decide. If you forget... well, then maybe you weren't fit for college anyway.</p>

<p>u wont get a "i forgot to sir" here... people who even look at this website, post, sign up, are usually serious about college lol</p>

<p>Heh… actually, I did forget to submit my SIR for UCLA. <em>blushes</em> I misread the page for the deadlines and thought that the last day to submit it was June 1, which turned out to be the deadline for transfer students, not freshmen… :stuck_out_tongue: Stupid, I know. But I emailed the admissions department and they let me submit a late SIR, so all’s good. </p>

<p>BTW, I’m very, very serious about college… just not good with deadlines… <em>headdesk</em></p>

<p>Well I’m glad they were understanding. =)</p>

<p>No kidding. :slight_smile: I was so relieved, I wanted to send them chocolate and flowers… :D</p>