Anyone get into sumac, hsmc, hcssim, promys, ross, awesome math, mathcamp, etc?

Hi, I’m a female sophomore thinking of applying to math programs like ross, sumac, hcssim, mathcamp, awesomemath, hsmc, and promys. However, I don’t want to waste my time applying if my stats/awards aren’t there.

I have a 4.0 gpa and I attend one of the top 10 public schools in California. All my classes are the hardest that my school allows me to take. My only math award is qualifying for AIME freshman year (2020).

Can anyone who got into some/one of these camps or similar level math camps reply with their awards, stats, and grade they got in so I know what type of people are accepted?
Also, if you attended one of these camps, do you know what other people’s stats/awards were?

Junior here.

tldr: you should be fine, just make sure essay + rec letter aren’t rushed

I attended awesomemath the summer after 8th grade. They’ll take almost anyone with a clean record. The more problems you can solve on their admissions test, the better, but you have an AIME qualification – you can do at least a few problems – the admissions test won’t be a barrier.

I attended hsmc the summers after 9th and 10th grade. Didn’t have any awards (except for mathcounts LOL but I only ever made state) when I got in my first year (you’ll be applying as a first-year since you haven’t attended hsmc before). I did in my second year, but that’s neither here nor there.

Most hsmc campers just have 1 or 2 AIME qualifications, so your awards are fine. GPA looks good too.

From talking with ross campers, I’ve heard that ross applications are about as difficult as hsmc applications. Applications for sumac, hccssim, mathcamp, and promys will probably be harder since the programs are more selective – mathcamp will probably be the most rigorous.

Certainly apply to Awesomemath. As an AIME qualifier, that’s a bit of a “safety” application.

SUMAC, Mathcamp, PRoMYS, Ross are highly selective, especially for a Sophomore.

HCSSiM and MathILy are in the middle, with MathILy-er as very likely if you aren’t admitted to the core program.

Some depends on the details - 105 on an AMC10 with a 103.5 cutoff and a 2 on AIME is quite different than the rare air of something like a 137.5 and 9.

Im deciding between Ross and HSMC 2nd year and having a lot of trouble. Do you have any advice?