Anyone going from BHM to TTown Sunday?

<p>Hi all -
Southwest is offering to reschedule flights for free for those coming in Sun. - Tues. I can get son on a flight arriving BHM around 1:15pm Sunday which sure beats the Mon. afternoon he now has, but there is no UA shuttle then. Looking for anyone willing to share a ride coming in Sunday. :)</p>

<ul>
<li>added -
talked to eshuttle and they still have cars avail. but minimum of 2 people, would be $55 each.</li>
</ul>

<p>AL, I looked into rescheduling S’s flight from Mon. to Sun. but the only available flight has him arriving on Sun. night. I opted instead to reschedule him for a Tues. noon arrival. Hopefully the weather would be more cooperative and the drive to Tuscaloosa more manageable by then. </p>

<p>Many thanks for the heads up on Southwest’s weather alert policy. Without your post, I would not have known about the free reschedule. I wish we could have helped out with the ride share; hope it works out for your son.</p>

<p>Hey, I believe we know each other, met at bam a bound last year. My d is now arriving at 1ish on Sunday. She is flying sw connecting through midway airport. Would love to split the shuttle. We sent you a pm. If you are the people we think you are, d sent your son a message on Facebook also.</p>

<p>We were in the same situation last night when we tried to reschedule flights. Luckily, my son is flying in today and was able to grab a ride from a friend.</p>

<p>However, i had to call several limo companies (just in case) and after speaking with several individuals I would recommend (205) 556- 5466. Ask for Raymond. If you can get someone to share a ride you can split the cost.</p>

<p>Good Luck with the ride.</p>

<p>looks like a plan! Roll Tide!</p>