Anyone going to the WI reception on October 7th?

<p>S3, husband and I are going to the reception at Discovery World on October 7th. Is there anyone else on CC who will be there?</p>

<p>I thought the WI reception was the 9th?</p>

<p>No the reception is on Monday October 7th at 7:00 p.m. at Discovery World. We are looking forward to it!</p>

<p>Is there a list of these receptions scheduled around the country?</p>

<p>We actually received a postcard inviting us. My son did take a tour of Alabama last year though so that is probably why he is on the list.</p>

<p>K, Bethany’s email to me must have been a typo because it said the 9th</p>

<p>Chardo, you can probably find reception info by clicking on the regional recruiter and then scrolling down on the recruiter’s events (although I see the WI event is not listed, so it seems they are all not there). If you are looking for one specific event email the recruiter.</p>

<p>[Find</a> Your Recruiter - Undergraduate Admissions - The University of Alabama](<a href=“http://gobama.ua.edu/staff/]Find”>Find My Recruiter)</p>

<p>The UA recruiter for WI was in my small town in Central WI for a college fair last week and will be visiting my kids’ HS in November. I told him I’d be there to answer questions from a parent’s perspective. We live in a rural area and my kids’ school only has 130 students, so the agressive recruiting is impressive. I think that UA was the only OOS college at the fair.</p>