Anyone got accepted to any of the UC's yet?!

<p>I did! I just received my acceptance letter from UCR! I know it’s still early and most UC’s send their letters out in March. I was just wondering if anyone got accepted yet.</p>

<p>Yup, I got into UCR as well, February 1st, I think. It was weird, they sent me the log-in information like 10 minutes before the acceptance e-mail...</p>

<p>oh yeah same thing here. They sent me the login info. before the acceptance email. Congratulations! =)</p>

<p>I'm pretty sure Riverside's the only one sending out letters now. Congrats!</p>

<p>thank you =)</p>

<p>yup me too. I think Irvine is march 1st.</p>

<p>And anyone who gets an invitation to apply for Regent's at the UC's is in at that campus. UCSB also invites kids there early and then tells them they are in before they post admits. Good luck to all of you!</p>

<p>So if you didn't get the Regents email by now, you basically didn't get in? I got a Alumni Leadership Scholarship Email from Berkeley but I dont know if thats the same</p>

<p>^ no. Regent scholarship is just for the top students, by top I mean like high GPA and SATs. Your email from Berkeley is nothing. Everyone who meets the requirement gets a notice. Also it says that this scholarship does not coincide with the actual admissions process.</p>

<p>I’m still waiting to hear back from UCSC and UCM.</p>

<p>UCI came out 2/3. they also notified those who got irvine regents (the actual scholarship) last week.</p>

<p>regents invitations for LA and berk came out a few weeks ago too.</p>

<p>I got in UCR, UCI, and UCM so far :)</p>

<p>My friend got in UC Davis already. I’m so jealous xD</p>

<p>Got Into UCI!
freaking out about the rest</p>

<p>Did anyone get into UCI without a regents scholarship yet?</p>

<p>got in UCR and UCM, UCI still waiting…rest obviously still waiting. BTW anyone know which UCs come out for March 15 besides UCSC and UCSB?</p>

<p>Cal, SD, and I think Davis.</p>

<p>@mgunko i didnt get a regents, i just got in</p>

<p>UCI notified in mid Feb those invited to the CHP (california highway patrol … actually, college honors program). Does UCSB have an equivalent honors program?</p>

<p>D got Regents notification today from UCSB - she is automatically admitted to honors according to the letter. She also got accepted to UCI honors, but no Regents notification from UCI.</p>

<p>wait how do you know if you got into honors or not, is it a separate email?</p>