Anyone got any UC Acceptance letters yet?

<p>I know that UC Riverside had already start sending those acceptance letters a few weeks ago because my sister got one. What about the other UC’s?? Early Acceptance letters anyone?? Oh my god…the waiting for those letters are driving me crazy!! =/</p>

<p>A friend of mine got his UC Santa Barbara acceptance letter about 2 weeks ago.</p>

<p>Irvine's told some people. My friend got a letter saying she's a Regents scholar there.</p>

<p>Argh. I'm ELC and still haven't gotten any. >=[ FTW.</p>

<p>Me too rameezkhan.</p>

<p>I only got in Irvine so far. I'm so NERVOUS! My top choice is UCSD!!</p>

<p>I, too, am an ELC without letters. Alas! Ah well, 'tis almost March, and then shall we hear from these esteemed schools of higher learning...</p>

<p>transfer students like me don't hear from the UC's from mic-march to late april/early may. I don't hear from berkeley until april 30 in the evening and I probably won't hear from LA until late april/early may. It's a killer....</p>

<p>uc santa barbara sent out formal invitations already?</p>

<p>Because i'm elc, and haven't heard anything yet, the anxious side of me is always thinkin i messed up on my elc pin or something...ahhhh:)</p>

<p>Riverside came out really early. Everyone I know who applied there already got their acceptance letter.</p>

<p>I know a few people who got an e-mail from Irvine already and several who have received letters from SD.</p>

<p>People got accepted to San Diego already!?! Arrgh. I'm going crazy waiting.</p>

<p>Yup, they sent out invitational letters to Scholar's Day, which pretty much means you're accepted.</p>

<p>Do you know when they start notifying the rest of us?</p>

<p>I already got accepted into UCR and UCSB. I really want to get into UCLA. Humbug.</p>

<p>You got the official letter from SB? Or on the website?</p>

<p>^I got an e-mail and letter from SB, inviting me to the Chancellor's Reception.</p>

<p>I got the email too. So we won't officially find out until the 15th I guess.</p>

<p>IT'S THE MONTH OF COLLEGE ACCEPTANCES AIIEEEE!!!
or should i say rejections. haha
I also got the UCSB chancellor's letter but that's the closest i've got to an acceptance.</p>

<p>i got an email and letter from sb for the chancellors reception and i also got an invitation to the henley scholarship</p>