Anyone gotten DECISIONS yet?

<p>...just wondering since there is so much conflicting info on the board about it.</p>

<p>As for me, it's Jan 10th and I have gotten nothing and was told that they would be out by the 15th when I called.</p>

<p>Should be here around this weekend.</p>

<p>xavier answer my question on the "Should I apply post?"</p>

<p>Called the admissions office at Miami earlier in the week and they said they were sending out decisions on January 15th and that the applicants should get a decision by February 1st. Hope that helps. Good Luck to all.</p>

<p>make sure u applied ea and they have u down for that, I applied ed and they had me down as RD, I find out today and I would hate for someone else to wait as long as I did. Good luck!</p>

<p>I found out today...I logged into easy (click easy at the top bar of the university homepage) and when i logged in it had a banner that said congratulations on being a miami hurricane or something like that. It went away after I logged out but I now can pay my enrollment fee and all of that stuff, so I guess there is a way to tell online through that.</p>

<p>Same thing here for D--apparently she's in, but the webpage shows that the 'financial aid package' info won't be available until February 1. And I assume that info will also be in the hardcopy letter that will be mailed out. </p>

<p>So the suspense continues...</p>

<p>Did you apply online or by paper app? Anyone know acceptance info is available for both online?</p>

<p>my easy doesn't say anything new. this could be a bad sign</p>

<p>i did paper, everyone has an easy account, you just need your social security number or UM id number</p>

<p>yanks, congrats but would u mind putting down your stats so I could see if I have a good chance of getting in. Thanks. Jnm is it alright for you to do the same? Thanks</p>

<p>ya......</p>

<p>1450 SATs (740 math, 710 verbal)
3.98 weighted gpa
we dont rank but im like top 15%</p>

<p>i have sat 2s also, but I dont think Miami uses them and if you want extra curriculars i can give you that but dont feel like typing them out unless you really want to see</p>

<p>Hmmm... no banner on mine. </p>

<p>Yikes! I hope this is not a bad sign!</p>

<p>Thanks, Yanks! S was accepted. We are delighted but now, like jnm123, we remain in suspense in hopes a merit offer is coming. I can barely stand it!</p>

<p>It could be that they have just started updating everyones status and that's why some have it and others don't. I just called my friend who had lower stats then I and she was accepted and found out online.</p>

<p>..who knows.</p>

<p>FYI Amit---</p>

<p>D is in UM with:</p>

<p>3.95 UW, 4.18 W
top 3%
28 ACT
tons of EC's</p>

<p>Just called Miami. The first person I spoke to didn't know that acceptances were available online. Neither did the second. I was asking how and when we'd hear about merit money, and they said that a letter will be included with the acceptance in the welcome packet. They will begin mailing them on the 15th. I said, "Do you mean they'll go out in batches?" and she said they'll go out as they are ready, between Jan. 15 and Feb. 1. So perhaps those who haven't seen an online message yet are still in process. Good luck to all!</p>

<p>D was admitted. Used the EASY link online to find out.</p>

<p>Didn't even know I had an EASY account until today - checked and found out I got in!</p>

<p>SAT I: 1440 (750 math, 690 verbal)
SAT II: 800 Math IIC, 770 Writing, 750 Chemistry
GPA: 4.00 unweighted, 5.17 weighted
blah blah ...</p>

<p>applying for 7 yr. BS/MD program now</p>

<p>We're talking about the EASY page that comes up right after you log in??? Maybe I'll call tomorrow... I hope they weren't missing anything.</p>