Anyone gotten DECISIONS yet?

<p>Anovice, go to the Miami website - <a href="http://www.umiami.edu%5B/url%5D"&gt;www.umiami.edu&lt;/a> - and toward top in the middle you can click on Easy. Then you'll be asked for your UM ID # or SSN and your PW. Put them in, and then the screen <em>hopefully</em> will say Congratulations!</p>

<p>Yeah, that's what I did.... It's not the 15th yet so I'm not too worried but I will call tomorrow.</p>

<p>Thanks for the note and luck</p>

<p>I'm still not clear on whether anyone who has seen their decision on EASY applied via paper or only online? I applied paper and have been checking my EASY account NONSTOP (hopefully they can't tell how anxious I am!) with no admissions info. I had called last week and was told the same thing (mailed out beginning the 15-Feb. 1). Has anyone who applied in paper been able to ready their decision on EASY?
Good luck to all!
And hopefully, their merit money will really be as good as they say....since my FAFSA was amazingly out of reality! (more than the cost of a year of college - how that happned I have no idea)</p>

<p>Hi Mish - S applied with a paper app and we learned using Easy that he was accepted. </p>

<p>Double check the figures you input - make sure nothing was counted twice. For ex., we have a college account for our S that is joint with me but we will only count that as his asset since the account shows his ssn.</p>

<p>There was nothing new on the Easy site when D signed on : (</p>

<p>Oh, well, I am pretty sure that she will be admitted... more worried about scholarship money. So, guess we will continue to wait.</p>

<p>Hey y'all---</p>

<p>When D signed on EASY this AM, there was the screen that Yanks was talking about earlier in the topic, saying 'Congratulations--You're a Hurricane now--you've been admitted to the University of Miami', with links to housing, deposits, etc. But then when she re-signed on, the congrats screen wasn't there anymore, so that's apparently a one-time thing only.</p>

<p>Wow, that's odd.. you would think they would leave it on there to get those deposits rolling in !~
Well, unless we missed it ... D hasn't gotten it on her screen yet. So we are still waiting on the letter.. it won't be long now though. Congrats to everyone who has gotten in so far!!</p>

<p>The Congrats screen is a one time screen, but after that you can still get access to the llnk to pay the enrollment dep, as well as other stuff. There are a few of these "are you in yet" threads on the board, including one not in this forum, and as I posted in one of them, when I called Miami to ask about when the merit would be announced, the two people I spoke to didn't even know the Congrats screen was displaying! They said what we've known from other posters - they will begin mailing out stuff on the 15th and will mail stuff as it is ready, such that it will all be out before Feb 1. So we all wait.... Isandin, your D 's is surely in process.</p>

<p>AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH
Still no mail from MIAMI and still no EASY Congrats screen...
Of course it is NOT yet the 15th - I guess we got spoiled by the earlier than expected EA decisions like BC's (in) and Georgetown (deferred) which we got BEFORE the expected mailing date....
I'm especially anxious about the merit money. I also applied to the HPME program - no idea when we'll hear about that.
Let's hope everyone here gets in at full tuition scholarships!</p>

<p>anyone know abt common app ppl how they can get notified</p>

<p>i signed on to the miami one w/ an id i had been given but it just stuck me w/ an incomplete app</p>

<p>as for the full-tuition scholarship person mentioned they only offer 15 so not much of a chance</p>

<p>How do you know they only offer 15 full tuition scholarshp? Do you know how many 3/4 and 1/2 scholarships they offer?
Thank</p>

<p>i learned that from talking to admission officer
he said only offer 15 full-tuition
but 3/4 theres like a few hundred
prolly more 1/2 scholarships</p>

<p>i didnt see a congrats screen on my login account does that mean i didnt get in??
anyone ever just get their decision mailed and it never shows up on the website?</p>

<p>This is the first year they are doing it like this. My daughter is a transfer. She transferred from Ithaca College last year and although transferring is different, until sge received that letter in the mail the creen just said welcome Jami. I know alot of people at UM in admissions and they don't seem to have any answers, I know some people are wondering if it will tell you, you are deferred or rejected on line. Does anybody know if any rejections have been posted on Easy. My friend's son has me checking every 10 minutes for him and now he is getting nervous, although he was already admitted to Tulane, deferred at Wash U. I can't imagine that he wouldn't be admitted to Miami. ????????</p>

<p>Hi Jamismom, </p>

<p>Didn't know you had a Miami connection! We know a girl who tranferred from Ithaca to Tulane and got merit money. Do you know if Miami gives merit money to transfers? Does your D like Miam?</p>

<p>My husband and I both graduated from Miami and I am very active with the school of education and I also do the freshman fall send off parties. Yes, I do believe they offer merit money for transfers. My daughter lived on campus for about 6 weeks and then moved of. Her former dorm roommate was receiving some type of merit money and she was a transfer and by the way my son is a freshman at Tulane and loving it. But I will always be a Cane. The best 4 years of my life and now my daughter is absolutely loving every minute of it. She loves the city of Miami and all it has to offer, she loves the school, her friends. She said it's like she never even went to Ithaca, just a bad memory.</p>

<p>yeah, nothing comes up on my EASY page...it just says you have no personalized messages, and in the student menu, all the links are just for exams and stuff, but a congrats screen never popped up...is that a bad sign?</p>

<p>sat908, when did u send out your application? It could be that if u sent it in recently in may take some time to get a decision.</p>

<p>oct. 15ish i believe</p>

<p>that's about the time mine went in too - still nothing on EASY.<br>
To those of you who have already gotten the Congrats Screen on EASY, have you gotten your acceptance and scholarship letter in the mail yet?</p>

<p>hey, i put this on another post, but nobody responded...im really worried about this question, and i was hoping one of you will know...hey, im taking the january 22 SAT, and im really worried that UM won't even take them...they say the last date we can take the SAT is in january, but they also say the score reports have to be in to the school by feb. 1, which is impossible...im trying to tell the school that im gonna take the jan. sat, since, on my app, i didnt say that i was going to, but i really need to for the scholarship and for the HPME program...does anybody know if the jan. sat will count, and how i can contact the admissions office to tell them that i'm taking it?</p>