Anyone heading to the BAMA v Kentucky game?

<p>May be a bit premature but I’m super excited for football season to begin!
We’re definitely going to the Kentucky game. Curious if anyone else is going?</p>

<p>Roll Tide Roll!</p>

<p>We are planning to attend that game. We have tons of family in KY but we sure won’t be wearing blue.</p>

<p>I don’t think I’m going to attend the game but I do plan on traveling from Tuscaloosa to Lexington for that weekend.</p>

<p>I’ll be there!!! We have season UK tickets, and DD and 2 car loads of sorority sisters and friends are coming up from Bama. Of course all DD friends from home attend UK, so we are expecting a huge tailgate.
FYI- Keeneland is running in October and Lexington hotels will be booked-up. If the game is at night, I suggest going to Keeneland for a couple of races, and lunch tailgate before heading to Commonwealth stadium. Most people dress for the races, but you’ll see everything. If horses aren’t your thing, take in a distillery tour. I highly recommend Woodford Reserve in Versailles.
Versailles Road into Lexington from the west is torn-up for widening. Hopefully it will be in better shape by October than it has been this summer. It’s the only road into town from I-65 via the Bluegrass Parkway. Plus the only way to get to Keeneland. I’ll keep you posted.
If anyone has KY questions, just let me know. I don’t live near Lexington, but I work for UK so I am in town about once a month, so I know it well.
Go CATS!! and Roll Tide!!</p>