Anyone hear back yet?

<p>My daughter received her acceptance today in the mail.
Applied 10/15
OOS - Michigan
College of Science</p>

<p>I have good news. My college advisor will be able to send in all required documents by December 1st. That is good news for the rolling admission, but it's bad news for scholarships. Do you think they will still have room for me? It seems like a lot of people have been accepted already, and this is my number one choice school.</p>

<p>lil-killer
I'm no expert on this, but it seems like their scholarship info is pretty cut and dry. For starters, the Academic Success Award recipients must meet the ACT (31) or SAT (1360 on the 1600 exam) and then either a 3.8 GPA or top 5% rank. I don't know if it matters when you apply for that, and it doesn't seem like they have a quota to fill and nothing more. So you may be just fine.</p>

<p>Other than the Academic Success Award, most of Purdue's merit scholarships require acceptance by December 1 to be eligible. The other scholarships can be much larger than the Academic Success Award.</p>

<p>
[quote]
lil-killer
I'm no expert on this, but it seems like their scholarship info is pretty cut and dry. For starters, the Academic Success Award recipients must meet the ACT (31) or SAT (1360 on the 1600 exam) and then either a 3.8 GPA or top 5% rank. I don't know if it matters when you apply for that, and it doesn't seem like they have a quota to fill and nothing more. So you may be just fine.

[/quote]

[quote]
Other than the Academic Success Award, most of Purdue's merit scholarships require acceptance by December 1 to be eligible. The other scholarships can be much larger than the Academic Success Award.

[/quote]

I'm more interested in getting into Purdue than getting scholarships from them. After I get accepted, then I will worry about the money.</p>

<p>I got into the Krannert School of Management. </p>

<p>International student, SAT of 1720, 4.0 GPA (approx my school doesnt rank) and I am in the top 10% acc to my counsellor. sat breakdown - V(620),
M(430) and W (670) </p>

<p>Good luck to whoever else is applying!!!</p>