Anyone here applying to Brown ED/RD?

<p>And what are your intended concentrations? I applied ED for International Relations and Linguistics, and I'm just in this anxious phase right now, so this is how I'm busying myself :/. I'm just curious to know who else is applying :). Thanks and good luck to everyone, regardless of where you're applying!</p>

<p><3,
lovingBrown</p>

<p>Yes, my D applied to Brown RD. Major in political science with a concentration in international relations.
All ready accepted to Tulane (safety,) and waiting on Yale SCEA!
Went to the Diversity Day at Yale, but couldn’t make the one at Brown.</p>

<p>@ picktails thanks for your response! :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Awesome that your daughter got accepted to Tulane! </p>

<p>Best of luck to her for Brown and (ohmigod) Yale (!!)</p>

<p>lovingBrown, thought I’d update - my D had a Brown interview with an alum a few weeks back. She said he was very talkative and the questions a bit confusing, but said to tell her parents “they did a great job,” so I guess it went well!</p>

<p>I applied RD for international relations</p>

<p>SummerAus where else have you applied? My D’s top choice is a tie between Brown and Tufts because Tufts has an amazing IR department.</p>

<p>I applied to a host of schools but my other top choices are Barnard, Georgetown, Yale and Duke. Also applied to some other DC schools and a some small liberal arts colleges</p>

<p>I applied to Brown RD. I applied to LOTS of schools though because I had a panic attack thinking I wouldn’t get in anywhere. My interview went fine. Good Luck everyone else!</p>

<p>Applied RD, and got a likely letter earlier this week! :)</p>

<p>@MathisAmazing that is awesome! Be proud…that is a big deal as I hear likely letters from Brown don’t come often! I have a friend who just got in to Cornell. Looks like the Ivy likely letters are out for some places.</p>