Anyone in PA//Northeast recieve their letter yet???

<p>okay idontknow if im like the only person that still HASNT gotten their packet in the mail but im legit STALKING the mail lol. anyone else still waiting?</p>

<p>Daughter got her letter in US mail yesterday afternoon (1/31). You’ll get yours today.</p>

<p>Got the letter - deferred from Early to Regular Decision pool. So - more waiting.</p>

<p>Got the letter yesterday in NY</p>

<p>ughh it better come today. I hate waitingg</p>

<p>Still waiting here in NE Ohio. Hoping to get it today.</p>

<p>Son found out online last Friday but no letter in the mail yet.
And we live in Florida!</p>

<p>my daughter got hers in Ohio yesterday</p>

<p>I live in Ft. LAuderdale Florida and I still havent got mine yet!!</p>

<p>this is annoyinggg. okay well today is the first soo hopefully we all get ours todayy</p>

<p>Got the acceptance packet in US Mail yesterday in Massachusetts.</p>

<p>In NJ and I still haven’t gotten my packet! Got accepted Friday. Anyone else still waiting?</p>

<p>same here august820 (except im in PA). but i got accepted friday night and STILL no letter :frowning: checking as soon as im out of school tho!</p>

<p>i live in philadelphia, pa and got no letter today but was accepted online… when will these be coming??</p>

<p>I’m from Philadelphia too!! haha idk why that just made me excited but it did. and I just got my letter today so that’s weird that yu didn’t…</p>

<p>I’m still waiting on mine in North Carolina. I was hoping it would be in the mail today, but maybe tomorrow! (it could also be that I have the worst mail lady in the world- she has been known to lose things for a period of time, as it took over a week for me to get my letter from UNC-Chapel Hill and I live less than three hours away).</p>

<p>From what I hear they went out in 3 bundles. Sorry to say some random people have to be in that last group. Thank god for myum so that at least you know you are accepted. I’m sure it will be in your mailbox before the end of the week.</p>

<p>Also, Tav252: I don’t think its your mail lady. Our UNC letter took almost 2 weeks to arrive in NY!</p>

<p>hahaha ok thanks!</p>

<p>I called the admissions office and they said that all decisions were mailed out so im just assuming that its my post office and hoping that i got a scholarship!</p>