<p>i have done it before, but it is not very straightforward.</p>

<p>is there a way to gat a complete copy of transcript off of mybama?</p>

<p>You can get an unofficial copy off of mybama</p>

<p>Academics tab</p>

<p>down left column: </p>

<p>Student Services</p>

<p>Student Records</p>

<p>Academic Transcript</p>

<p>i can look at it, but i haven’t figured out a way to save it to my computer.</p>

<p>i ended up doing a screen capture 5 times and putting it together in photoshop. surely, there must be an easier way!</p>

<p>Most scholarships require either the original, official transcript, or a copy of that original transcript. Most will not accept an unofficial screen print (which is all I can seem to get from the unofficial icon).</p>

<p>I have ordered official $10 paper transcripts from the Student tab in mybama (there is an unofficial icon and an official icon there in the middle of the page under Student Services box), and while I had mine sent directly to the agencies concerned (paper copies is all they would accept), I also noticed you can send one to yourself/them digitally. Cost is $6 (additional?). I can’t quite remember the actual cost - it is all explained once you hit that official transcript icon - look for a FAQs section, etc before you delve into the order…OR go through the entire ordering process just to see what is available, and at the last step you can always cancel the order. </p>

<p>To make a tidy version of the screen print, I would just copy the entire screen script of the unofficial, then paste into a Word doc…edit out the hyperlinks and tidy up spacing/layout…and then save and print. Most agencies will not accept this, for obvious reasons, but best of luck!</p>

<p>Most applications that we have encountered require an official transcript, you can now send an electronic copy. When you order the transcript, you will have that option.</p>

<p>However if you order an official transcript for pickup and then scan it into your computer as a PDF, some applications will accept and allow that. However, check all the fine print and rules for whatever you are applying to, and when in doubt send an official version via the transcript service.</p>

<p>There is some property to the way they’ve coded that page that it doesn’t scroll as it should for screen captures. </p>

<p>For the easiest unofficial transcript, I’d print the pages and scan them to make a .pdf</p>

<p>Last year when applying for REUs, we ordered a transcript from Bama, then scanned it as a PDF. We then were able to upload that file into the online application that many of them have. Or, you can attach the PDF file to an email, along with a resume, when applying for such things, too.</p>

<p>Oops, cross posted with above poster. </p>

<p>Good luck on the scholarship app. I know she’ll do great!</p>

<p>the app just said upload a copy of your transcript … i will see if she can check on it to be sure about what they want.</p>

<p>Sometimes you can just call the scholarship office to find out if they will accept a PDF file.</p>