Anyone looking at LAC's?

<p>If so which ones? :)</p>

<p>Mostly Amherst, Barnard, and Oberlin!</p>

<p>All three seem fantastic!</p>

<p>Consider Williams College in Williamstown, MA … number one LAC in the United States (consistently ranked, if you’re into that)… I highly encourage any upcoming Seniors to apply to Williams’ Fly-in program called Windows on Williams and it’s typically held in October. I did a program called QuestBridge and I was linked to the Fly-in thing with Williams not knowing ANYTHING about it. At the end of the weekend, I really started looking into LACs and Williams had been on my list of colleges to apply to. Financial Aid is superb, Food is fantastic, dorms are AMAZING (i think better than a lot of the other schools I was looking at, Stanford included to be honest), World-class education and study abroad programs and it’s a beautiful, free-spirited campus (especially in the fall with all of the foliage)</p>

<p>The only thing for me was that it was a little too rural for me, although it was about 30 mins from Albany (to each his/her own though) </p>

<p>Essentially, LACs are wonderful alternatives to big research schools and ivies and i’m glad i had the opportunity to have been accepted into Williams.</p>

<p>I’ll be applying to Pomona, Carleton, and Oberlin</p>