Anyone need Tickets to Bama Home football games this season?

<p>I still have a pair of tickets to the opening home game against Western Kentucky, the game against Florida Atlantic, Mississippi State, Texas A&M, and Western Carolina. I might be able to sell a pair for the Auburn game as well, but the price would have to be high for me to give that one up. I don’t have tickets for the opening game in Dallas. These are seats about halfway up the East Upper Deck, and the view of the field is great. </p>

<p>Each pair for all games other than Auburn and Texas A&M will go for very close to what I paid for them. Certainly less than what you will pay at StubHub. The price for the Texas A&M tickets will also be less than what you will find at StubHub. </p>

<p>If anyone is interested, please let me know by private messaging me, and please give your email address if you want to correspond with me, as the mail box at this site gets full very quick. </p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>Idinct, you need to empty your mail box.</p>

<p>Ok just did I think? CC on the iPad is tricky.</p>

<p>I can attest to the fact that Atlanta68 has great seats. We’ve enjoyed several games in his seats! ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>Awwww thanks.</p>