Anyone received EA decision for Fall 2023

Sorry, I had replied above but think it got confusing. My daughter applied EA and has not gotten an email or anything in her portal yet.

My DS also EA and nothing in portal

nothing in D23 portal either. she was also EA and applied October 30

My DS applied EA for Park on October 12. We have only heard he was admitted via the Portal, no email yet. We also got a merit package.

1 Like

My daughter just checked her portal and no news yet.:crossed_fingers:

DS received an email last night about a status update. Accepted with merit. A nice surprise!

I logged into the application portal and it looks different, I was looking around and hope I didnā€™t mess anything up! I used to be able to click on the FA tab and it would bring me to a page that said they received the FAFSA, now when I click it, it brings be back to application management.

UGH

Is anyone else still waiting for EA decision? Havenā€™t heard anything all week and worried itā€™s a bad sign.

Same here. Very discouraging.

DD applied EA (application completed on 11/7) and nothing. Her AO said decisions are rolling and will be determined by 2/1 but itā€™s weird that some have heard and others havenā€™t. I wish there was one decision date like some schools do.

Ithaca and Binghamton are the 2 EA schools she is waiting on with no definite decision date and she applied to both a month before the EA deadlines

Congratulations!

Still waiting. No update on anything. My DS did get into Drexel yesterday ! So we are excited about that !!

1 Like

Yes, DD submitted her application 10/30. Very much thought this would be a good fit for her and that she was a qualified applicant. I wonder if they are working through based on school/major or if they are sending acceptances out to top applicants first. Or maybe Iā€™m reading too much into the process. I do know the other schools she applied to have an established date that all decisions are published at once.

Congratulations! Drexel is a great school. The son of a friend of mine just graduated from there and the coop experience was fantastic for him.

DD got into Hofstra this week so one decision down, many more to go.

1 Like

I suspect it might be by region? My DD applied to Park and I know some have already been accepted to that school.

With Binghamton, notifications seems to be in batches based on region and who the admission officer. Perhaps itā€™s the same with Ithaca

My son was Park too. I would hope they would let you know either way. Applied on 10/6

My DD also hasnā€™t heard anything all week. She applied 11/1, great stats/APs/extracurriculars. Surprised not to hear from them.

What time do they usually put out emails for admissions? Is it morning or after 5 pm?

I got in, i got my decision back

1 Like

Congratulations!