Anyone received EA decision for Fall 2023

yes!

Still waiting. Sigh. UMASS too. Heard back from all other EA apps.

we are still waiting for Umass and Rutgers

Also waiting on UMass and Rutgers (although I think DD has narrowed down to her top three acceptances)

my DD will ultimately choose Ithaca as itā€™s a DPT programs and alleviates the grad school application and shaves a year off a DPT. But I know her heart really lies elsewhere. But the elsewhere didnā€™t offer enough $$ and Ithaca was very generous. Adult decisionsā€¦

1 Like

Daughter received her acceptance yesterday. No email, she just happened to check her portal.

our son got accepted before Christmas, it was only ever in the portal, never got an email fro the school. We did get an email from the coach who was recruiting him, asking him to look in his portal.

Anyone receive their Financial Aid package yet?

Nope. Here is their answer: Our office will begin releasing financial aid packages for early action applicants beginning in mid-February.

2 Likes

we got ours with admission, and then an update in January

Were you Early Decision or Early Action?

We received information about merit scholarships with her admission email but not the full package

We were EA, but are only using merit aid, plus applying for the additional Leadership Scholarship

we were going to apply for one of those scholarships but I read that itā€™s not stackable with the merit. Iā€™m going to send an email to clarify.

Received complete package today plus invitation to their Leadership Scholar Program. If you have answers about it please let us know because the deadline is close, and I donā€™t want my D to apply if itā€™s not stackable with merit. She is so busy and feeling a little bit burnout with all those supplemental essays for honors, appeal lettersā€¦ etc.

So I received confirmation from IC today that the scholarship is indeed stackable. Good news!!!

2 Likes

It is stackable, per IC :grinning:

Thank you!