Anyone's status still says "Complete Ready for Review?"

<p>Mine says "complete ready for review" for several weeks now..
it doesn't even say "in committee review" or something..
and I'm getting a bit anxious..</p>

<p>My son's has been in that state for 6 long weeks. Another big public school offered him admission within 3 weeks of receiving all his materials.</p>

<p>It has been stated several times on this board and by admissions that it will take 8-10 weeks from the time the application was complete to hear a decision. So, I wouldn't worry about it until it has been 8 weeks.</p>

<p>I do think that Purdue strongly needs to change their policy statements regarding admission next year to that of rolling admission because saying that they are early action or early notification or whatever they say if you meet their deadline is not accurate. We had hoped to hear by 12/5 because we had everything in well before the deadline, but that was definately not what happened. I don't care how many applications they received, this is the only school my D applied to that did not post a decision by their advertized date.</p>

<p>Also, my D status went right from "complete ready for review" to a decision, it never said anything about "in committee review".</p>

<p>i have been "complete and ready for review" for about 10 weeks. my app was received Nov. 1.... still no decision.</p>

<p>D's application was complete on October 20th and received a decision on December 11th.</p>

<p>they just received my transcript 2 days ago, and my app is now in the "complete ready for review" state. and i submitted everything in before nov 15th. do i really need to wait for 8-10 weeks?</p>

<p>Mine was in complete and ready for review for just over 2 months and actually just went into committee review today. </p>

<p>I'm so excited! lol</p>

<p>Mine still says complete ready for review and I had all materials in by early Novermber, is this the same for anyone else?</p>

<p>you know I called there and spoke to an admissions rep when my D's transcript had not shown up...within a week it was there and she had her decision within 2 days of her complete app..He was a real nice guy and Im still wondering if the conversation I had with him didnt help speed her app along...Just seems strange some peoples have been in review for such a long time and she got fast tracked..perhaps its just a coincidence? dont know</p>

<p>I just got a decision. First one in my school to get a decision at my school (more than 2 others applied to Purdue). There's "Offer Admission - First Choice" (even though I'm undecided and applied to Liberal Arts and Sciences. (Will transfer to Tech - CGT or Fashion Tech if I go, most likely. Submitted app on Oct 27 and they received my transcript on Nov 3. But yeah, I don't know if I'm going. I think I got mine fast was because I did a CGT camp this summer there.</p>

Same! But, different school. Ugg…hate this!

Even though my D has already been accepted on the Application Checklist tab ours still says “…is complete! Your application file will be sent to the Admissions Committee for evaluation.” So I don’t think that will ever change. What changes when you are accepted is the Welcome tab will show the large You’re In!, Boiler Up banner. And you’ll receive an email.