AP courses to self-study while doing IB?

<p>I'm not in IB yet, so I have no idea what courses are like. What are some AP tests I could take that corresponds to the material learned in an IB course?</p>

<p>I’m not sure why you’d really want to take an AP test AND an IB test, most colleges accept scores on IB (usually only HL) tests.
If you’re worried about credit, you might want to take AP tests for your SL classes, because a lot of colleges won’t accept SL tests for credit.</p>

<p>However, you’ll have to do a lot of independent learning in most cases, because the curriculums don’t correspond exactly.</p>

<p>I know that, where I go, they combine Chem SL and AP so students in IB can take the AP test for it. Most colleges accept IB test credits for HL Math and Bio, but not HL History.</p>

<p>As for self studying APs, some easy ones you can take on by yourself or with friends are AP Human Geography and AP Psych. Those are pretty simple.</p>

<p>I know that, where I go, they combine Chem SL and AP so students in IB can take the AP test for it. Most colleges accept IB test credits for HL Math and Bio, but not HL History.</p>

<p>As for self studying APs, some easy ones you can take on by yourself or with friends are AP Human Geography and AP Psych. Those are pretty simple.</p>