AP credit question

<p>So a number of weeks ago, I ordered the AP test result from College Board to be sent to U of AL. Where would she check on mybama to see if that has been received or should she call someplace?</p>

<p>You can…</p>

<p>Check DegreeWorks</p>

<p>or</p>

<p>go to mybama
Student Tab
Student Services
Student Records
Academic Transcript</p>

<p>However, be aware that Bama uploads those things like once a month or so, so Bama may have the record, but they may not have uploaded it yet.</p>

<p>Did your D take any APs in May? Did she indicate that those be sent to Bama? If so, all APs (even past ones) will get sent with those.</p>

<p>To all those out there who will start reviewing what is on, what is “missing” - don’t stress, it all takes time. Even if college board notes the scores have been sent it does take UA time to upload. As m2ck said they do this in intervals, as we learned last year, you’ll start reading others note the AP’s are posted, well my S’s were not up until the following week (end of alphabet, ???).
The ever responsive UA rep told me it’s not a process where they just dump all grades into the system, it’s actually processed as they try to insure scores and students correspond correctly. If you’re student feels good about his/her test, go with the feeling and schedule accordingly.</p>

<p>She took the AP last year and had her score report last summer. But then we had no idea which college she was going to attend so we sent it nowhere. Then, a number of weeks ago, I ordered the AP score to be sent to U of A. We have received an order receipt from College Board in the mail. I guess we will check back in about a week and then call.</p>